New York Impressions (2)

Aargh, now that you mention it: Photo 1 still isn't totally aligned! Grrr. Now I see it, too. And I aligned like mad before ;)! Hmph. Must go at it again.

And hey, there is one fire escape photo missing in the series. Why have I not put that one up? Where has it gone to?

Anyhow, I am happy to hear that you like my pics here --- and those fire escapes were so "New Yorkish" to me, and many are so nicely done (especially the one of which the photo is missing in the series... :roll: )

Have just added the missing one of the cast-iron escape to the series...

FANTASTIC SERIES!!! ALL THESE THREADS ARE AMAZING!!

G00D J0B!!!!

:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

It looked as if you had just taken the backs of the blocks, but then then number 4 puts things in a different perspective, it is really nice as you i expected just to see backs again and realized that must be how the fronts of the houses are?

tim

tpe said:
... that must be how the fronts of the houses are?

Quite! This is what the FRONTS look like :D.

Wow, these are really incredible. New York must really inspire you. I love shots like this and I'm not sure I would be able to pull them off so well. I'm sure part of it is coming to it with a fresh perspective and seeing things that other people overlook. I love all of them, but I especially love #4. the perspective it gives of that area of the city is wonderful. Great job!

Most reactions

Back