New York Impressions (5)

LaFoto

Just Corinna in real life
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Skyscraper abstracts were fun when the buildings rendered themselves so nicely to the concept:

140167812.jpg

140167804.jpg

140167797.jpg

140167786.jpg

140167769.jpg

140167763.jpg

140165750.jpg

140165761.jpg

4 and 8!
I am so impressed with the whole entire series of NY shots you've posted! You always post nice pictures, but everyone of these are just so crisp and different from what I'm used to seeing from you.

There isn't a shot in any of these posts that couldn't stand on it's own! Great job to you :thumbsup:

Ooooh, my favorite series that you've posted today! Nice! I like the whole series ! 4 definitely stands out!

another great series corinna, beautiful shots! :thumbup:

2, 4, & 8 stand out to me... loved these NY photos of yours... you did a great job... :thumbup:

woodsac said:
4 and 8!
I am so impressed with the whole entire series of NY shots you've posted! You always post nice pictures, but everyone of these are just so crisp and different from what I'm used to seeing from you.

There isn't a shot in any of these posts that couldn't stand on it's own! Great job to you :thumbsup:

Ditto :mrgreen:

Your NY shots just AMAZE me! way to go corinna :cheer:
some outstanding photos from your trip... you really must go more often ;)

beautiful series here again :thumbsup:

Thank you sooooo for your replies!
And no one sees anything funny about the moon here?
I ought not to draw your attention to it, but... I was sure at least one would pass a remark on the moon... !?!?

Wow, these are awsome LaFoto. All of them are great! NYC is a fantastic city and you've captured it perfectly here. Very good shootin' :D

Most reactions

Back