New York Nic's Bridals

elsaspet

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.visionsinwhite.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
She's like this crazy cross of Katherine Hepburn and Nicole Richie. I just loved working with her. Her folks came down from Brooklyn to see the bridals being done. They were the coolest people ever.
Hope you enjoy:

bri_NicolePro_00048.gif

bri_NicolePro_00046.gif

bri_NicolePro_00040cu.gif

bri_NicolePro_00038.gif

bri_NicolePro_00036.gif

bri_NicolePro_00010.gif

bri_NicolePro_00001.gif

Hmmm, there is some weird kind of compression/noise going on. The original files are crazy sharp.

Number 2 just blows the rest away!

Very nice series indeed.
#2 is my pick of the lot, but honorable mentions are:
#7, even with the hard shadow - I like the look on her face.
And without a doubt #5, the sly grin on her face and the way she is grasping the column seems to say she will be happy for a long time.

Lovely location to shoot in.

These are beautiful shots....really love #1 and #2 is way cool...what a neat place!!! Love the pp on all of these...just enough to enhance, but not enough to look overdone. Beautiful. My only nitpick is the cut off dress is #7...i think it should have been cropped off higher or include all...and dont like the hard cast shadow.

#2 is amazing! Great job!

Hmmm, there is some weird kind of compression/noise going on. The original files are crazy sharp..... my thoughts exactly! as if the originals are not super duper sharp! these are gorgeous... 1 2 3 & 6 are my very favourites. you have hot locations cindy! x

As usual gorgeous work, I was wondering what the noise on your images were, I thought maybe it was something new you were trying. lol xx
#2 and #7 are definately my faves, but they are all great. Tfs :hug::

Wow, number two is fantastic, nicely done. Great work!

your work is boring!!!!!!!!!!

BECAUSE ITS ALWAYS PERFECT

i am in awe of you

they are all exellent and i could not pick a fave they are all wonderful

:hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail:

Each everyone of those pictures are keepers your work always impresses. Also the pics look like gif's not jpeg's at least thats the kind of noise you get with gif's. Once again great work and amazing location.

I like number 7 the best - very nice all of them though. So when do you do the bridals then? Way before the wedding? Just before? Wasn't sure how that works. :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back