new

a_spaceman

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
hi!
been loving (other people's) photos for a while
enjoyied point and shooting for a while.
been wanting to put my hands on nice manual camera for some time, too.
found a minolta body+lens for dirt cheap. nice and analog, as i like it.
eventually, here i am!

Welcome aboard.

hi!
been loving (other people's) photos for a while
enjoyied point and shooting for a while.
been wanting to put my hands on nice manual camera for some time, too.
found a minolta body+lens for dirt cheap. nice and analog, as i like it.
eventually, here i am!

Welcome,

It's good too see some new people to photography still has interest in film. One of the reasons you got such a good deal is people are moving away from it at a pretty quick pace. But for some of us we have not forgotten and still enjoy it. Although digital is ever taking over.

Welcome,

It's good too see some new people to photography still has interest in film. One of the reasons you got such a good deal is people are moving away from it at a pretty quick pace. But for some of us we have not forgotten and still enjoy it. Although digital is ever taking over.
yeh, that or maybe because some people find these cameras when clearing the garage and give it away just as old stuff. i mean, it is old stuff, but they definitely still make very good tools to work with!
and by the way to my eye film has an amazing texture that digital never reached and probably won't so i really wanted an analog. and i wanted it to be fully manual to have more control on everything. could be harder but definitely a good school and gives more possibilities, making its use creative and challenging.

Most reactions

Back