Newb from RI

mr. twin turbo

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
hey just saying hi. im kinda new to photography. got a canon rebel xt for x-mass last year, been doing a lot of automotive work since then cuz thats my main hobby, but i also enjoy nature / landscape photos. still using the stock body lens but will be buying a nice lens very soon. prob tomorrow cuz i have the buy bug. ill be giving my first attempt at people photography soon to. were throwing a surprise 50th aniv. for my grandparents, so i want to get a new lens and a flash by then. ill be sure to let you know how it goes.

heres a sample of some of my more favorite shots.

carmeet001EDIT.jpg

carmeet099EDIT.jpg

nature062.jpg

thats all for now, ill post some in the other areas later.

for the first one. might I suggest an even lower angle? Just try it...you might like the outcome. Just crouch down and see what happens. cars are always seen from that angle...if you make it lower, you get something you don't usually see, AKA an interesting photograph.

haha yea but im already sitting on the ground, that car is just really low, my buddie took a shot of it at that angle and he was laying on the ground, and it looks good, but still not amazing. thanks for the advice tho.

Hey, stick with this site and you'll be a better photog in no time.

Most reactions

Back