newb question: where to rent lens??

pantherballhp

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I hear about renting lenses and i'd like to rent some lenses to shoot some of my brother's basketball games. So my question is where do you rent these lenses??? i'm in southern West Virginia so i have a feeling there's not going to be many places around here. any info would be great

Thanx:)

There are probably some places on the internet that will do it mail order.

Athens WV, brings back memories for me. My mother's side of my family comes from Oceana, in Wyoming County, and I had an aunt who lived in Bluefield for many years. We would go to visit her often. She has a girlfriend who lived in Athens. Still remember a highway on the wau to Bluefield with a long downhill slope, on the side of the hill was a HUGE Merita Bread billboard.

Last edited:
I would go with lensrentals.com or borrowlenses.com from my experience with both of them is great. Lens Rentals is great they have everything in stock when I need it and they are really cheap those prices on their site include shipping to and from. Give them about 3 days to get it to you though as they send it out with 2-day air shipping. They have you send it back in the same packaging that you received it in and they put a prepaid mailing sticker in with the lens.

There are probably some places on the internet that will do it mail order.

Athens WV, brings back memories for me. My mother's side of my family comes from Oceana, in Wyoming County, and I had an aunt who lived in Bluefield for many years. We would go to visit her often. She has a girlfriend who lived in Athens. Still remember a highway on the wau to Bluefield with a long downhill slope, on the side of the hill was a HUGE Merita Bread billboard.

I definitely love it around here. big cities are great for being able to do certain stuff. but i love the country. once this snow goes away there are some awesome places to get some shots of sunsets.

i don't think i've seen that billboard, might have been taken down. but i know exactly where you're talking about.

thanks to everyone for their advice, i'm going to try a couple of these websites you've referenced and see what i can find.

Most reactions

Back