Newbie! C&C porfavor :)

ahh dont know what I did wrong in the uploading process.. Ill try again after work! my break is over :grumpy:

Nummy :) But for some reason he looks photoshopped in.....the color is beautiful though!

Wait! What? What's so yummy? Am I missing something here? I am SOOOOOOOO much better looking...or not...

The image seems a little compressed loosing quality, maybe you can save it with max quality and upload it through photobucket or any image hosting website.

Thank you guys for taking the time.. and YES! yummy indeed, I would know, he is my husband! lol!:hug::
I did photoshop his face a little bit to smooth it out, does it look overdone?

Also some may like the heavy vignetting, I do not. It is a very good photo though, not much to say. Well ,maybe not over PP next time.

Can you all see a large version of the photo?
It seems like I'm only seeing a thumbnail being posted, when, in fact, it was supposed to be the larger version? Am I right or am I wrong?

Ah, sure enough: now the little hand shows up for me. Didn't at first, so I thought it wasn't clickable. I can see now that it is. Now I'm going to look at that "yummy man" ... ahhhh! ;)

The man is an attractive-looking fellow, no doubt, but the horizontgal framing and the heavy vignetting distract from the overall picture. Once again, I'll get out my vertical soapbox....vertical,vertical,vertical framing on a head and shoulder portrait like this makes a lot of sense; it eliminates ugly, meaningless background, like a field of grass; it makes the overall physical head size LARGER in each frame, and it mirrors the standing, upright posture of the subject. A vertical framing is considered more "active" or more "dynamic" than a horizontal framing, which is often associated with "rest" or "contemplation"; given the male subject's youth, fitness, and active look, a vertical framing would have made this a much more successful picture.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back