newbie C&C

angelit0

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi All!!

I finally decided to create an account in this great forum. I've been browsing around for quite a while reading and learning. I'm very new to photography and for now it's a hobby. Here's a pic i took a while back and would like some C&Cs... Thanks

4082146470_1e35bd4bcd_b.jpg

Welcome to the forums. That's a nice image you've posted; a couple of thoughts: There's rather a lot of empty space around the bloom which doesn't add anything. Perhaps a tighter crop? I would also suggest playing with the colour levels and saturationa little to try and make the flower stand out a little more. Good use of selective focus to ensure a soft, non-distracting background.

Just my $00.02 worth - your mileage may vary.

~John

Welcome to the photo forum!!!! I agree with what John said, so I won't repeat:) I look forward to seeing more of your photos!

It's a nice image, the only thing i look at is it being dead centered. You might try to work on the rule of thirds a little as these will also help give your photos some extra "punch" . The exposure is good, maybe a tad soft.

Thanks for the comments. I'll mess with the pic once I get out of work or if anyone wants to give it a try I'm cool with it!

Most reactions

Back