twoG.gif
sexenG.gif
oneG.gif
nineG.gif
fourG.gif
fiveG.gif
eightG.gif
sixG.gif

You have obviously been having fun BUT if you want some constructive critique (which is what this space is for) choose ONE of your shots which you like or hate and post it. Ask for advice on the areas you like or hate and get others to comment.
I know what it's like to have a new toy and by all means keep posting but for now cut out all but one of the above shots and post the rest in the general gallery to show off the toy.
If I were to critique ONE of the above it would be the mono of the telegraph pole. The view you chose mixes up a lot of diagonals,horizontals and verticals which confuses the viewer. I also guess it's either lit by a spot or you used a flash, hence the very white centre which gets darker towards the edges. A shot like that takes a lot of thought or plenty of shots , you have the advantage of digital so shoot it from lots of angles, choose different exposures. You can delete what doesn't work but will have a record of what does work. In that way your next shot will get right quicker and eventually you will be right first or second time.

Have fun - hope it's been constructive.

Regards CJB

Most reactions

New Topics

Back