Newbie from LA, CA

Glam

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
I stumble to this web while I'm trying to research for my next camera.
This look like a fantastic place to find all my answer.
I would like to say thank you in advance for any suggestion the forum can provide.
cheers.

Hello!

I am also a newbie and already done consulting all my friends who are professional already in the field. I have come up with a decision to buy NikonD90 but still something is going on with my brain that keeps telling me to think twice because I have feedback of 55% or NikonD90 and 45% for Canon50D. Unluckily :( I dont have the budget for D300 because majority of them made a suggestion for me to buy it ;)

heres a link also that can help you decide;

Nikon D90 Compared to Canon EOS 50D and D80, D300

*How can I start my own thread also? I want to post some questions and querries to help me out on my plan of purchasing SLR next week.

Hello!

*How can I start my own thread also? I want to post some questions and querries to help me out on my plan of purchasing SLR next week.

Hi,
you told the word out of my mouth, I too want to see if I can start posting new topic on DSLR forum.
I'm in the same limbo, but I do have some accessories from Canon; however, I have to problem re-route to Nikon if my quest will be fulfill.
Anyway, where can I start my new thread?
thanks again.

Hello!

Hi,
you told the word out of my mouth, I too want to see if I can start posting new topic on DSLR forum.
I'm in the same limbo, but I do have some accessories from Canon; however, I have to problem re-route to Nikon if my quest will be fulfill.
Anyway, where can I start my new thread?
thanks again.

Sorry for that Glam ;), What canon camera you own? because 50D is more likely D300 of NIkon features and all of my prof Photog friends had that suggestion on me (D300). try to check the link for some comparison.

Most reactions

Back