Newbie from Minnesota dontcha know eh!

Rit

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey TPF!

I'm one of the many new guys in town looking to learn more about photography. My 'skills' are super low and my experience covers pretty much just taking pictures for selling stuff on E-Bay, but I'm looking to broaden my skills and I know over night with a new camera won't do anything, cause like any 'art' it takes time and practice.

Excited to learn from all of you and hopefully one day get to repair the favor!:hugs:

Your thread title caught my eye. Welcome to the forum, I'm a temporary Ohio resident but soon will be back home in the greatest state in the union: Minnesota.

A quick tour of TPF (which of course means The Photo Forum). There are tons of galleries here but these are the highlights:

Photography Beginners' Forum & Photo Gallery - for new to photography people

Photography Equipment & Products: News & Reviews - good for scouting equipment

The Professional Gallery - for the working professionals here

and then the General, Landscape/Cityscape, Wildlife and Portrait galleries for posting photos.

And then here are some interesting threads:
Post a picture of yourself

the YOU and YOUR Camera thread

I think that covers the dime tour.

Why thank you good sir! Ya, Minnesota is a great place to live even when it's freezing out, it makes you a tough person and you still stay 'nice' too :p Thanks for all the links, it's kind of overwhelming at first, but I just need to figure out what I want to look for and then just from there. I mainly want to 'perfect' my pictures for E-bay, having a little problem with the lighting, but then want to buy a 'beginners' DSLR and start doing outside pictures cause once again, it's Minnesota!:thumbup:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back