Newbie From New Jersey

cerrone68

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I'm new here and stumbled across the site from an ordinary search. I have a few new cameras that I got from estate sales etc. I'm looking to get back involved in photography and hope I can learn some cool things from all here.

Tim

Hello Tim and welcome! What type of equipment you got in the bad there? I'm assuming it's non-digi slr's?

Hello Tim and welcome! What type of equipment you got in the bad there? I'm assuming it's non-digi slr's?

Hello and thank you for the welcome. a couple of months ago, I got a Minolta XD11 from an estate sale my partner was conducting. It had all the lenses and most accessories with it. I got it for 80 dollars. I was able to find the original user Manuel for it as well. I'm trying to get time to familiarize myself with it and all. I also have a Nikon N55 camera that I was able to purchase from a on line music friend for 100 bucks. It also came with film, and accessories as well. There is also a digital Kodak DX3900 that I like to use when just photographing friends at parties or something informal. I'm really more interested in using my Minolta and Nikon. I really love 35mm film and the whole process of developing them myself etc.

Ha, I like oldschool=) but I find it very time consuming at best and I have given up my battle btwn the two and now use digital exclusively. Though I can't seem to give up my sony HD tape camcorder!!! Those are wonderful deals you got there btwn! Actually, you stole it in my opinion for that price hehe=)

hey tim, just sayin whats up from NJ as well (movin down to Philly soon). I'm just starting off here as well so you're not alone in that boat

Most reactions

Back