Newbie from the UK

bodie87

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi all,

I've just recently come across this forum, so I've signed up!!

I'm 28, from Edinburgh in the UK. Photography has been a hobby of mine for several years now, but I am taking the step to improve my skills in certain areas now. Towards the end of the year (due to funds), I will be purchasing some new kit - I don't have any experience at the moment with studio photography, and want to improve on this.

My ultimate aim is to start up my own business as a sideline once I feel more confident in my skills!

Looking forward to getting to know you all, and getting some much needed feedback/critique/assistance!

Hi welcome to the forum, do you have a website? I'm also from the UK but I am from Wiltshire. have a good day :)

Thank you!

I don't have my own website at the moment, but should be getting myself up and running with one in the next few months!

Are you a professional photographer, or a hobbyist? :)

Welcome!

Welcome, I just started a 365 photo project that has been a lot of fun so far. I have also seen people do 52 week ones that aren't quite as demanding. You can take a photo a week for a year versus a photo everyday a year. The best part I think is that it forces you to stay active. I look forward to comparing my first and last image at the end. You should look into it sometime.

Welcome, I just started a 365 photo project that has been a lot of fun so far. I have also seen people do 52 week ones that aren't quite as demanding. You can take a photo a week for a year versus a photo everyday a year. The best part I think is that it forces you to stay active. I look forward to comparing my first and last image at the end. You should look into it sometime.

Thank you :)

I am hoping to start one of these projects, I just can't decide whether to do a 365 project or a 52 week project! lol

Thank you :)

I am hoping to start one of these projects, I just can't decide whether to do a 365 project or a 52 week project! lol
I had also thought about the 52 week bc it isn't as demanding, lol.

[/QUOTE]
I had also thought about the 52 week bc it isn't as demanding, lol.[/QUOTE]

My thoughts exactly! :)

Most reactions

Back