msgsti217

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Flickr

Let me know what you guys think! Don't afraid to be mean, I can take it :)

Beach STI

3238792675_d2d84d139c.jpg

Beach Volleyball
3232673739_d735d6f805.jpg

Porsche Emblem

3249053049_30636445ea.jpg

The Lake

3238793223_1c81b3be8e.jpg

Last edited:
read the thread about posting pics for C&C pick 4 to post

post ones you would like to have critiqued

I really like the last one. The colors really pop out for me. The clouds look amazing and you got the sun without it effecting the photo's quality...

wow.. your a noobie?? this pics are great!

#1 is a little bit to dark for my liking,
#2 is wonderful except for the left side of the photo.. i would maybe crop it out all together.
#3 doesnt really interest me, but its a decent shot
#4 is great, the colors are amazing... where you using a fisheye on this?

#1 - The horizon is not level and the image is slightly underexposed.

#2 - The horizon is not level but I like the silhouettes.

#3 - Subject is too centered in the frame...boring.

#4 - Don't really care for this image.

1.- just a tad more exposure would be helpful, very nice subject and composition though. I feel sorry for the carpets in your car if you got out to take that one.

2.-I'm a sucker for the copper sunset/silhouette photos. The color is stunning, great job on the silhouette, but straighten the horizon.

3.-Nice picture as far as exposure/contrast, but it does not tell a story.

4.-I'm not sure what settings/filters you used here, or maybe a little too much Photoshop? My least favorite of the group.

just wondering, but are we allowed to post more further down in the thread or do they have to be in the first post? I'd like to get some more critiques but don't want to start another thread.

just wondering, but are we allowed to post more further down in the thread or do they have to be in the first post? I'd like to get some more critiques but don't want to start another thread.
You can start a new thread if you want C&C for new pictures. Or you can put them in this thread. Up to you.

Haha, nice PS work on the STI.

Love the 2nd image. When I look at it, it makes me think of robot-humans just wandering around. Weird analysis, i know. haha.

3rd one is a quality image, but not very interesting.

4th image is fantastic. The blue of the sky and the burst of the sun are amazing. I don't care if its over-indulgent :)

well, I don't think it's necessary to start another thread, so I'll just add them up here.

STI

3246991024_759f76f120_b.jpg

Huntington Beach

3238793923_c12fef1a6c_o.jpg

Firefighter

3235394640_59053ef972_b.jpg

Poker

3233420856_efa6bf7e4b_b.jpg

Haha, nice PS work on the STI.

Love the 2nd image. When I look at it, it makes me think of robot-humans just wandering around. Weird analysis, i know. haha.

3rd one is a quality image, but not very interesting.

4th image is fantastic. The blue of the sky and the burst of the sun are amazing. I don't care if its over-indulgent :)

thanks for the kind words :)

I like the second #3. Hope the fire didn't cause too much damage!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back