Newbie here too.

Fluxion

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi, I am new to photography although I have been taking snap shots for almost 30 years. I am looking to upgrade my point and shoot cameras so I've been lurking here for awhile trying to learn a thing or two about DSLR's . I am hoping to learn how to take pictures with interest instead of the same old boring snapshots I have been taking. The problem is I really need help! And quick, I am going back to Australia in September and this time I hope to take some great photo's. At least for me! :wink: And since I will be going places I have never been like Uluru I need to learn a thing or two about landscape photography. I am really looking forward to posting some pics and getting some real feedback.

Sounds great! Welcome aboard.

I'm just hoping to take more than a few decent shots this trip. Last time I took about 40-50 rolls of film (Large Kodak packs from Sams Club)and most of the shots were crap. I figured if I took pictures of everything a few would be decent. At least the next ones will be digital and I don't have to pay for developing. I need to dig up a few of my old photos from the last trip I snapped one that I think is decent of the Sydney opera house.

Most reactions

Back