Newbie here

Di&Z

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
I just found this place and it looks like it will be helpful to understanding the world of photography.

I opened a xmas gift early and have a new canon xsi.:heart:

So, off I go to read and hopefully learn from all you pros, or much more experienced picture takers.:sexywink:

Welcome aboard.

welcome to the forum. I started not too long ago but I have already learned a lot from reading other people's critics and questions. It's a good place for research as well. Take lots of pictures and don't get discouraged when you aren't getting the results you aimed for (even though its natural sometimes)

Welcome to TPF - you'll certainly learn a lot here. Best wishes on getting started with your new camera.

Cool, an early Christmas present! Now you can use it while everyone else is opening their presents on Christmas day. :p

I'm one of the newest members here too, and I joined for the same reasons, to read and learn from everyone's discussions. I heard that this was a great resource for people of all skills, and I checked it out and found a ton of useful threads, probably more than I will be able to get through reading. But that's a good thing. :)

Most reactions

Back