Newbie in tennessee

Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hello, my name is Eric....I'm new to photography, and new to the Fourum....I hope to be getting a good camera ( Nikon D80 I hope ) and into the hobbie, maybe evn make a little money, who knows. Here's my favorite pic I've taken so far....It was windy and the clouds were moving across the moon, this is what came out......

Picture025.jpg

Its alright, in my opinion it seems to be out of focus, unless thats how you wanted it. To me it seems to be focused between the moon & clouds. Maybe with a little post-processing it could have some different colors or contrast added to it.

Just another bit of info, only waiting 40min and replying to your own post may not be the best thing... just just my thought on it though...

I like the way the moon looks through the cloud but there's a lot of empty space here. You might want to crop it or zoom in a bit more (if you can). Just my 2 cents...

Just another bit of info, only waiting 40min and replying to your own post may not be the best thing... just just my thought on it though...

Thanks on the comment.....new to this forum, but not 'forums'. I meant to put it in my original, and yes, I know I can edit, but there's also such a thing as a bump, big deal if it was four or five down, nobody was responding and I wanted input....bottom line, this is not my first time around the block

I like the way the moon looks through the cloud but there's a lot of empty space here. You might want to crop it or zoom in a bit more (if you can). Just my 2 cents...

I'm only working with a Kodak ZD710 ( $180 Wal-Mart special ), I seem to lose quite a bit of image quality at full zoom. I took several at different zoom levels and shutter speeds, this one came out the best.....really though, I was trying to capture the effect of the moving clouds as opposed to the moon, the moon just happens to be source of the effect.

Most reactions

Back