Newbie Photographer =D

jeans

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hi, my name is Jennie and I joined this forum originally to check out some camera reviews and recommendations for my high school Photo I class. I decided to stay and register so that I can get my photos critiqued and learn some helpful hints, because if I'm going to be taking pictures, I want to do it as best as I can =D My parents went in halfs with me on a nice camera, because I think I'll take up photo as a hobby even if I don't have the class. It's a Nikon N55 35mm SLR camera...that may be a bit repetitive, I'm not too up with the lingo yet. We're only doing B&W in my class, although we may get to do one or two color photos at the end of the year (our darkroom doesn't have consistent water temperatures). Well, I think that's it! Thanks for reading =D

Welcome Jeans. I hope your stay here will be as helpful as mine has been so far. Good luck in class- can't wait to see the results.

Yeah, I second all that... Welcome abroad, jeans!

Thanks everyone ^_^ *feels all warm and fuzzy inside*

Hi Jennie,

slightly delayed welcome I know but hey it arrived!

Yep!

I took some pictures yesterday, just driving around the city...flowers, shadows, chain link fences and beyond, a little fort...it was really fun!

Most reactions

Back