Newbie Pics... C&C welcome

kevo1586

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
New here... I introduced myself in the intro section and I figured I'd just post a few pics in here

Shot using a Canon G6... upgrading to a 40D... I only shot for about 2 months when these were taken as it was my first camera and then I ran into a problem and haven't shot since, but I'm back!!!

I know they aren't great but figured I'd post anyway.

Edited... Pics Removed

Last edited:
Too many pictures to ask for C&C. Post about 1-4 of your favorite from the bunch and ask for C&C. I'm not a fan of selective coloring and the one with the girl in the mirror is out of focus. Maybe you focused on the actual girl but it would be better to have the mirror image in focus. Out of the bunch i would pick 1 as the best.
tj

Too many pictures to ask for C&C. Post about 1-4 of your favorite from the bunch and ask for C&C. I'm not a fan of selective coloring and the one with the girl in the mirror is out of focus. Maybe you focused on the actual girl but it would be better to have the mirror image in focus. Out of the bunch i would pick 1 as the best.
tj

+1 to too many, some of these are good though, the bride or wtv in the dress, good idea, but looks like a horror movie, looking in and seeing something else IMO

Awesome pics :thumbup: Jesus

Why not try 6 the other way around? It's a cool shot. I get what you are trying to do, but I think the other way might be better.

Your seeing the world through photographers eyes right? One of the trends that has never died out is that photographers love to shoot in black and white. SO we look for those opportunities to do black and white. So by making the view through the glasses as B&W we're seeing him deciding to compose a B&W....... but hey that's just my opinion

.... if you don't do it, I might just blatantly rip off your idea and try it out myself :sexywink:.... Ok even if you do, I think I'm gonna anyways :hug::

1. Nice colors. I would have cropped it tighter with the light house being a bit more prominent.

2. OOF - not spectacular

3. Shoot it right away with lowe DOF to obtain proper out of focus effect instead of post processing.

4. Overexposed

5. and 6. not my taste either. Quite uninteresting subjects/situations

Keep going.

I like the idea of #2, but I think it would have looked better if you focused on the mirror and did it completely in B&W.

There's something I really like about #4, although I can't put my finger on it.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back