newbie please critique

next time get the metal ball before it bounces off the face. or increase the shutter speed. it looks as though its coming out of the flesh... and it just doesnt look right. also is the focus supposed to be on the eyeball? because thats where its at. i thought the title was metal whatever? hmm. i dont think i understand what you were going for, and if you were going for whats in the title i think you focused on the wrong thing :p

I just completely detach myself from my work. and then i buy my own photos if i like them, because hey, i dont know this mysterious photographer who took these pictures.... but i'll take an 8X10... ok that'll be 100 dollars. make the check out to myself.....

next time get the metal ball before it bounces off the face. or increase the shutter speed. it looks as though its coming out of the flesh...

Nix, are you joking here? It's a peircing (metal stud with two 'balls' at the ends), not a shot to the face with a B-B gun. :raisedbrow:

lol sorry with the focus like that i didnt realize that at first

not to go in the wrong direction...
but relating to people not liking an image you like.

and viceversa

I once posted an image on here that got far more responses and praise then anything else i had ever posted on here, I thought it was good, but not my best. I showed it to my girlfriend and she told me it was one of the worst images i had ever processed, that i had done a whole heck of a lot better, and she wanted to know what everyone who liked it was smoking :)

point being, if a tree falls in the forest on a mime, does anyone care?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back