Newbie question about Diaframga on Pentax ME + SF10/7

Chibs

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hey!
I've recently bought my first manual SLR camera :) It was secondhanded, and I got a second body for free. It's a Pentax SF7 (SF10 in the US) and a Pentax ME.
However, when I adjust the Diafragma filter on any of them, I can't see it in the viewfinder, and I see no way to preview this.. :( How is it possible to see with one of these? And which of these would be better to start out with as a beginner?

Greetings,
Chibs.

Torus34

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
It appears from what you have said that you are in serious need of the instruction manuals which originally came with the cameras. A search of the 'net may well turn up something useful.

Give that a shot first. Start with the key words 'Butkus' and 'instruction.' That will take you to a specific site which has downloadable manuals.

DocFrankenstein

Clinically Insane?
Reaction score
you may not be able to preview the depth of field with that particular camera. If you can, there's a button somewhere on the camera. Pressing on it will close the lens down.

Alternatively you have a broken camera. (not as likely)

OP
C

Chibs

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
I have the original manuals, but I can't find it... so I'm guessing it's not possible then >.<;

Most reactions

New Topics