NEWBIE: random photos.

The feature you're talking about is called live view and I'm pretty sure that the d40 doesn't have it. Some of the newer dslrs do have it, however. Unfortunately, you're going to have to use the viewfinder.

Yeah, the live view is what I was looking for. Someone told me the name before but I forgot what it was called. LOL. Do you know off hand if the D60 has a liveview?

The feature you're talking about is called live view and I'm pretty sure that the d40 doesn't have it. Some of the newer dslrs do have it, however. Unfortunately, you're going to have to use the viewfinder.

Yeah, the live view is what I was looking for. Someone told me the name before but I forgot what it was called. LOL. Do you know off hand if the D60 has a liveview?
nah d60 does not have live view, and you dont need it really IMO

regardless no, it doesnt have it, and also, its live view, not A live view, its a feature not an object

nah d60 does not have live view, and you dont need it really IMO

regardless no, it doesnt have it, and also, its live view, not A live view, its a feature not an object
I believe I was talking about "THE LIVE VIEW" as a feature not an object. Also I myself don't need it but OTHER people who are reading this thread would like to have "THAT FEATURE" so thanks for your input.

Do you know off hand if the D60 has a liveview?

so you didnt say a liveview? whatever, as previously in this thread, taking things too personal

If you wanted a fix for it, you could pick up the DR-6 and it would help you out with those ground level shots... Bad part is the price, and I doubt it will be worth it for you. But just in case...
Nikon DR-6 Angle finder

Do you know off hand if the D60 has a liveview?

so you didnt say a liveview? whatever, as previously in this thread, taking things too personal
I'm not taking anything personal. I might have made a mistake please forgive that fact that I am replying on my phone.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back