Newbie saying hello

V8BJC

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi to you all.

I am new around here and also to DLSR photography.

I have a big passion for all things motorsport but in particular, historic sportscar & GT racing. For motorsport photography, after becoming frustrated with a basic compact camera I got myself a high end bridge camera (Canon SX1 IS) a few years back which produced some good results but unfortunately it has just gone pop:(

This time I have decided to to upgrade to a DLSR for the first time and have just ordered a Canon EOS 650D with twin kit lens pack. 18-55 IS II and 55-250 IS II.

Looking forward to getting my hands on it and learning a little more about what it cam do.

Hope to learn a little from you all here too. Please be kind to me when I ask some silly newbie questions :lmao:

Brian

OP
V8BJC

V8BJC

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Photos NOT OK to edit
Thanks for the warm welcomes, me thinks its gonna be a long 3-5 days waiting for my new camera!

OP
V8BJC

V8BJC

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Photos NOT OK to edit
Wahoo!!! My new camera arrived today and not at work for 3 days, let the fun begin :thumbup:

Only problem is I have left my old camera bag at work which has all my mem cards in it - doh :grumpy:

May have to get out and buy a new one so I can play this weekend.

Derrel

Mr. Rain Cloud
Reaction score
Website
www.pbase.com
Photos OK to edit
Welcome to TPF Brian....I'd love to see some racing pics!!! I bet KmH would too!

IceCanAm

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Photos OK to edit
Welcome to the site.

Most reactions