Arcnewal

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.lawrencevanhegan.wixsite.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey,

I just stumbled across this forum whilst browsing the net for photography tips and just had to join.

I'm 22 years old, currently living in Essex, United Kingdom and have always enjoyed taking photos. I purchased my first Canon DSLR in May of 2016 and I've literally not looked back since. I always knew how incredibly fun it was taking photos, however, before I purchased my first DSLR I was so unaware as to how complex taking photos can actually be. Aperture, White Balance, ISO, Exposure etc, it was a lot to remember at first but I'm getting very used to it all now.

I've still got loads to learn and hopefully this forum will help me develop my skills even more and I look forward to chatting to many of you about all things photography.

Welcome to TPF, Arcnewal! It sounds like you are very inspired to do a lot of shooting and learn as much as possible - this forum is a great place to start. I hope you will be posting your work in the Galleries forum - it's the best place to get feedback, and also a great way to get to know your fellow members.

Enjoy!

Thank you for the welcome, Terri. One of my favourite things to photograph is classic cars, however, I do have as much love for the outdoors as well.

972F3767-6CC4-41AF-9365-CD7228395B8F_zpsgmepd8fj.jpg

Most reactions

Back