Newborn/Adoption shoot

wyogirl

Oh crop!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Here is one photo from my latest shoot. I'm calling it a newborn shoot but she is a month old. She wasn't interested in squishing up like the new ones do, but she is still pretty awesome. This little sweetheart was adopted by my great friends Nick & Stephen. I think she might be the most talked about baby in town. C&C welcome.

Newborn Girl 1 by Amanda McClure, on Flickr

This is a sweet photo! I love all the different textures. My critique would be to include the entire dresser legs. Do you have more of her? I'd love to see :)

This is a sweet photo! I love all the different textures. My critique would be to include the entire dresser legs. Do you have more of her? I'd love to see :)

Ditto what Paige mentioned. Great picture, love the setting, love the dresser. Give us more

Yeah-- those legs being cut off were killing me too. There are a few more on my flickr if you are interested in looking.

Thanks ladies!

love the setting... amazing picture!

Most reactions

Back