Newborn Photoshoot

bellacat

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.wildroseportraitphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I just started editing photos from my second newborn photoshoot. Baby E is a week old today and this is their first baby. Mom wanted BW photos but I threw in a few shades of color as well.

C&C welcome :)

2246414390_22ace3540c.jpg

2245616479_bd41c48cd0.jpg

2246414418_70b40cda8d.jpg
2246414650_684ef2c41b.jpg

2246414576_a4dceba23f.jpg

2245616897_3d75ddaab6.jpg

2246414778_115483af02.jpg

For me, all the ink on dad really competes for attention. I would've had him wear long sleeves or not used him at all in this type of close up pics. I think it would be okay for cliche type shots of him holding baby on his chest w/o a shirt on, but not here.

I think in the color shots the tattoos really draw my attention but in the b&w it's not really an issue.

Love the shot of the foot in the hand. That is really unique.

I agree about the ink. It is a bit distracting. Other than that, I think they are great pics. :)

I like the tats...its who they are and makes the photos unique. I love number 3 and 4

THEY ARE GREAT AND THE TATTS WELL IT IS WHAT DAD LOOKS LIKE SO DONT TRY AND HIDE IT

whoops sorry for shouting

Yea i disagree with the ink being distracting. It's who he is nd it's unique, and I think it adds to the photos. You did a great job! :)

thanks Jols and Jamie....I can understand where everyone else is coming from about the tats being distracting but like Jols said its what the dad looks like so why cover them. He is very poud of his tats and wanted to show them off in the photos so i tried.

Baby E was so perfectly content laying there all alone so when we tried to take the shots on dad's arm he would fuss. These were taken as he was peeing on dad and right after LOL

I am in love with number 6, and I think you did an amazing job blending together Dad's art on his arm with his new little one.

i love # 6; 7 is ahh! you need ot put them on a solid background and have the baby closer to them so you get a nice close up

Most reactions

Back