Newborns are more fun!

christen2484

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I had so much fun photographing this little guy! He did everything I asked of him and even smiled at me a few times! Let me know what you think, I'm still practicing newborn photography...also he is jaundice....

Attachments

• $image-3980250964.jpg
    $image-3980250964.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 66
  • $image-3737655965.jpg
    $image-3737655965.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 60
  • $image-4096998036.jpg
    $image-4096998036.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 77
Wait till you get one with explosive diarreah... just as you're laying him down and setting up that 'momma money shot.'

These are good. WB looks a little off in #2.

You have some issues with overexposure. The baby's skin has a purple cast in ye first one, especially the right side of his face. I would lower the vibrance a LOT.
The second one has a blue blanket and orange baby. Babies are soft and delicate- I would again lower the vibrance and saturation, and work on getting basic exposure down.
In the third the face appears to be out of focus and it's hidden in the blanket.

I would try to get more basic exposure and white balance issues under control before trying more poses and props. Focus on delicate details and controlling your colors. HTH.

mommy-medic said:
You have some issues with overexposure. The baby's skin has a purple cast in ye first one, especially the right side of his face. I would lower the vibrance a LOT.
The second one has a blue blanket and orange baby. Babies are soft and delicate- I would again lower the vibrance and saturation, and work on getting basic exposure down.
In the third the face appears to be out of focus and it's hidden in the blanket.

I would try to get more basic exposure and white balance issues under control before trying more poses and props. Focus on delicate details and controlling your colors. HTH.

Agree!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back