RealEstateCOMO

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
jetstreakphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello all!

I am a newer real estate photographer in the Columbia, MO area. I had always loved photography and in February of 2018, I join forces with a friend to do this professionally. He has since left for the Air Force and I am now solo. This is a part-time (with full-time hours) career for me.

I hope to share what little knowledge I have and learn a lot to improve my skills and techniques.

Thanks for having me on there and looking forward to it!

Hey there! I'm a fellow Real Estate newb and pretty local to you (NW VA) - my background is portrait/wedding based. I'm lucky enough to have a very experienced RE photographer taking me on as a free lancer (1099).

Let me know if you have questions!

Welcome aboard.

Welcome, but want to know about something that you do. What kind of real estate photo are you shoot? Are you interested in doing the job for a real estate agency?

The Real Estate Company has a lot of apartments and villas. They give those apartments and villas in rent to the customer. For the circulation of the project, they took the help of a website and also gave several photos of their apartments and villas. You can also shoot a different kind of photos of apartments and villas and sell them to real estate agencies.

The Real Estate Company has a lot of apartments and villas. They give those apartments and villas in rent to the customer. For the circulation of the project, they took the help of a website and also gave several photos of their apartments and villas. You can also shoot a different kind of photos of apartments and villas and sell them to real estate agencies.
Old thread - the OP hasn't been here since October 2018.

Old thread - the OP hasn't been here since October 2018.
OK, thanks

Most reactions

Back