Newest art project

Jrmdb3

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Just wanted to show you guys my latest art project. Some of you may remember my previous art project last year?
http://img80.imageshack.us/img80/857...gfinal0kc8.jpg

Just a recap.
Well this year I'm in art again, and we had to do a self-portrait. First thought to me, "Oh damn, i hate self-portraits." Well I just finised a little bit ago, and It turned out so good IMO!
Took me a very long time, I'm very perfectionist with my art
wink.gif

Here goes:
http://img100.imageshack.us/img100/6181/p1010390gp7.jpg
Thoughts?
Thanks, JR

Do you not see any links?
They're in white, so it's kind of hard to see. Just highlight the text

wow! my only artwork is with stick figures...

your self-portrait is stunning!

Your perspective is off on the f430 ferrari, it appears to be streached and flatened. I feel you may have been better off with the HT as convertables and targas tend to throw off perspective during drawing. Perspective is tough, I still boch them every now and again all I can really tell ya is practice with the perspective lines, and start with the wheel base and work up.

yea. I see. Thanks for the info. Was my first drawing that I challenged myself with a harder perspective. This was done 2 years ago when I was 14 in 8th grade. I used to daw a lot of cars from the side angle, with no shadow. So this was a big improvement for me at the time. Thanks again man

more shadows on your face should make that picture more like you.

Yea. I don't think pencil comes out very dark in pictures:p It really is darker in person. But yes, I agree with you. Thanks for the tip !

That car looks awesome.. how is it silver?

And your self portrait is right on! Im inspired to try one now.

Thanks 'Whateverhobb'!
The silver is just the reflection from the shiny lead:)

Go for it!It'll seem like a long process at fist, but once you get going, it's really fun!
TIP: Use a grid, that way you get all the proportions just right!:p

Most reactions

Back