Next step up from the Nikon D3x... the D4.1

JerryPH

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Rumors are floating around that Nikon has a D4.1 ready to release on April 1st with tons of new advancements that blows everything out there out of the water.

Is this an April fool's joke or is Nikon going to be the one laughing at the competition yet again come April?

I think something will come out... just that it usually never is as good as the rumors lead you to believe it will be.

The Nostradamous believers are firm that the quatrains say it will be true. D4.1:
D - 4th letter of the alphabet
4 - The #4 (lol)
April - the 4th month of the year.
1 - April 1st rumored release date and stipulates the market postion that Nikon wants to retain. That last part directly from April Bangusetsu of Nikon's top secret Gansaku Shashinki Institute in Japan.

Eerie coincidences. :lol:

New Nikon D4.1 Digital SLR to be Announced This Week - Photo Tips @ Earthbound Light

Last edited:
Not to mention the "Advanced Photographic Resolution Inference Logic One-bit" (APRIL) system... :p

since when has nikon had a #.# in the camera names? id believe a nikon d4 but not a d4.1

wow, 2 big upcoming releases. I'm kind of miffed that I didn't wait a few days instead of dropping an order for 3 D23fs.

This sure beats their previous attempt of replacing the D3x's sensor with some charcoal and a pad of paper.

Don't forget the tiny man inside who did the drawings. In addition to charging the battery you have to stuff food inside the lens mount.

This sure beats their previous attempt of replacing the D3x's sensor with some charcoal and a pad of paper.

Woah dude, do not be making fun of my etch-a-sketch! :lol:

Not to mention the "Advanced Photographic Resolution Inference Logic One-bit" (APRIL) system... :p

Heck I totally missed that one... LOL APRIL 1... uhmm yeah, I gotta go place my order... I heard there is a discount for those that pre-order 6.

Most reactions

Back