NH White Mountains road trip 2020

SquarePeg

hear me roar
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I LOVE the rail line through the cliffs!

I LOVE the rail line through the cliffs!

Thanks. Stay tuned on that location, because the Milky Way lines up right in the center of it. We were up here in the spring and we were too late to get it - it was out of alignment. I will definitely be back next year.

Very nice shots there. I especially like the one with the birch tree and fall colors reflected in the lake.

I love #1!

Oh come to the church in the wild wood.
Kindly leave a contribution in the pail.
Be as simple and as trusting as a child would,
And they'll sell you the church in the vale!

Lovely set!

I love all these, miss living in New England sometimes. Then I remember snow and im good again.

Couple of good ones there. Silver birch (my fav tree) and the rail tracks.

Very nice set, beautiful place.

Beautiful set......

Very nice shots there. I especially like the one with the birch tree and fall colors reflected in the lake.

I love #1!

Thanks All!

@waday that church is one of the most photographed in the area. Unfortunately for us it was overcast and visibility was not great. Behind the church a few miles away is Mt Chocorua which makes a much better backdrop than the white cloudy sky especially with a long lens. Will definitely try it again next year.

Check it out here for a much better shot
New England White Steeple Wonalancet Union Chapel

Oh come to the church in the wild wood.
Kindly leave a contribution in the pail.
Be as simple and as trusting as a child would,
And they'll sell you the church in the vale!

Lovely set!

Thank you!

Very nice set!

Thanks

I love all these, miss living in New England sometimes. Then I remember snow and im good again.

Lol. I’ve actually come to love hiking in the snow/winter. I don’t ski so I hated winters for years until I discovered the beauty of a walk in the mountains with a fresh coat of snow.

Couple of good ones there. Silver birch (my fav tree) and the rail tracks.

Birch are so elegant. There’s a small strand of them that I took some photos of that I haven’t processed yet. I’ll post them here when I do.

Most reactions

Back