I am Big, I am Mike
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.mikehodson.ca
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
The NHL season for the Edmonton Oilers starts tonight. I'll be there, in my usual seat, cheering them on. I'll need to get a new jersey to wear though...they traded my guy, Ryan Smyth.

Oilers don't stand much of a chance this year.

That said, neither do most of Canada's teams.

That said, neither does my team (Caps). Soooo kick some ass, Ovechkin.

Nobody thought they had a chance in 2006 either...and they came within a game of taking it all. The Oilers have a big handful of new players this year, including plenty of guys under 22. If they gel and go on a streak or two, they will surprise a lot of teams.

Vancouver has Luongo and the Sedin sisters...if that can carry them, they will do alright.

Calgary (booo), who know what Kenan will do for them...they might be great or they might be terrible. Pretty much, they live and die with Kipper.

Toronto...I hate them.

The Habs...I don't know.

The Sens look good, as usual. Might make another run.

Habs and Leafs are basically the same team, in all honesty. Flames got weakened quite a bit, especially with the loss of Hamrlik...and ultimately, you stated it correctly. The Sens are as the Sens always are ;).

I'll be sitting in front of the TV again, watching the Leafs. Not sure why I have for the last 40 years, but I still sit and watch, and sit and watch and hope and lose and sit and watch and lose and hope and....well...you get the idea. At least I can work on my portfolio while I watch it....give me sompin to do.

Go Leafs Go..................said with about as much enthusium as a dried up tulip would have. I should say the other Leaf motto. There is always next year. :lmao::lmao:

BTW...if anyone is really bored..the can go vote for me in the bear race. I need another one to replace my Maple Leafs bear.

...Carl, are you old enough to remember 1967?

....quick, tell everyone your age! :D

...Carl, are you old enough to remember 1967?

....quick, tell everyone your age! :D

Im 357 year old man. I remember everything from my first trip to the Vampires club to the Leafs winning the cup. :lmao:

Oilers over Sharks in a shoot out! One and O baby!

Flames got weakened quite a bit, especially with the loss of Hamrlik
The Oilers had him for quite a while...and believe me, it's not that big of a loss. :lol: They still have Phanuf on D, that kid is a monster.

Im 357 year old man.
Do you know Max, the 3000 year old mouse?

Oilers over Sharks in a shoot out! One and O baby!

The Oilers had him for quite a while...and believe me, it's not that big of a loss. :lol: They still have Phanuf on D, that kid is a monster.

Do you know Max, the 3000 year old mouse?

Not yet man...
I do know that I will be 657 before we see a Cup in Toronto. The only cup Im gonna see is in my ball hockey bag:lmao::lmao:

<insert bandwagon Flames fan cheer here>

I must proudly stand up and declare myself a STARS fan (and the avalanche but more for the stars!)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back