raven4ns

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hello,
Does anyone use this software as a stand alone plugin? The editor I use is PSP X6 and it is not compatible with the Nik products. When I wrote Nik they indicated it was possible to use it as a stand alone but couldn't support it in that kind of configuration. Therefore, I am hoping to see if anyone does use it that way and what if any problems they encountered. Thank you.

Tim

I've been using SEP2 with PS6 for several years...not sure what issue you are having.

It works just fine as a stand-alone; do your processing in PSP, export/save-as 'TIF', process in NiK, and then convert to .jpg.

Thank you very much for your response. Will their downloading feature allow you to chose stand alone or how exactly do you download it as a stand alone? Thank you again.

Tim

It works just fine as a stand-alone; do your processing in PSP, export/save-as 'TIF', process in NiK, and then convert to .jpg.

Thank you very much for your response. Will their downloading feature allow you to chose stand alone or how exactly do you download it as a stand alone? Thank you again.
It's been a long time since I installed it, but IIRC, if it doesn't find a compatible application, it will, by default, install as a stand-alone program.

Thank you again, I appreciate your help. Hopefully, SEP 2 will allow me to use a modified selenium tone to some of my images.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back