Niagara Falls with Airic and Bernie

Raymond J Barlow

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.raymondbarlow.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
well, we arrived, and are settled in our hotel room at the falls.. (20 mins from our home.. hehehe) I will keep you all posted in this thread with some P/S shots from the sony cam.. here is a start..

Websize2006-01-14-05-51-46JPEG.jpg

gonna be fun!

Thanks for looking!

good to see you guys together again and with famlies! everyone looks great! have a wonderful time and share the photos :)

great shots from cam Raymond. :thumbup:

Can I just say Maria is just SOOOO beautiful! Ya'll get to go to the coolest places. Have a lot of fun and I can't wait to see the photos!

Wel well well!! Maybe I should drive to the hotel to see you!!!! Im 20 minutes away just outside of Buffalo!!! PM me if you want me to!

Too bad it didn't work out Shelly.. hopefully next time.

Had a good day with the feathered ones, more in the nature gallery later... here are a few more shots from today.

Daisy took the last shot., cool one too.

Websize2006-01-14-23-20-54JPEG.jpg

Websize2006-01-14-23-57-10JPEG.jpg

Websize2006-01-15-00-45-27JPEG.jpg

Websize2006-01-15-01-38-32JPEG.jpg

Websize2006-01-15-02-56-55JPEG.jpg

Thanks for looking!

beautiful beautiful beautiful baby! :) love the pout :lmao:

Great shots Ray. Everybody is lookin good.:thumbup: :thumbup:

looks like you guys are having a great time :D
some really neat photographs... Maria looks soo adorable... nice shots of Daisy :D and great to see Eric and Bernie... thanks for sharing these Ray.. you all look nice :D look forward to more picces

OHHHh what a beautiful Cardinal shot! Where you near the pond when you took that or did you go somewhere else?

Lovely little baby you have there! I really wish I didnt have that prior engagement yesterday! I was so bummed! Well in any case you will definately let me know next time you all are in my area again right? And when the weather warms up my family and I will drive up to Canada to see all of you as well!

Hey those photos are so good I feel like we were there...oh ya, we were :) Had a great weekend with you guys and can't wait to do it again.

Eric & Berni

Most reactions

New Topics

Back