Nic and Monty-Eng 08

Dang WM, I wish I knew how to do screen captures. It's not that hard, but it's tricky.
I showed acaldwell the other day, and she picked it up sooooo fast.
My husband and I decided we want to sweep Abby away from her day job, but it's too long a drive.
Did I tell you Abby can sing? Voice like an angel!

haha, thanks for the plug. i think when i get good enough at this here camera stuff, i'll offer to be the wedding photog or singer. ;)

wanna hear a tune... www.myspace.com/abbycaldwell

yes, the liquify tool is much better to "see" than read about in a darn book. i've been able to better work it now that i've seen it done!

Abby you have a good voice !! Damn.. talented -- pretty .. can sing.. can take pictures... your guy is lucky!

Abby you have a good voice !! Damn.. talented -- pretty .. can sing.. can take pictures... your guy is lucky!

oh, how i needed that today! thanks! sometimes i think i can take a good shot here and there. then i post it on here - haha. got a LONG way to go. oh well, i could always go back to singing if need be :)

Hi there, just tall ol' me, asking you a quick question. Her eye in the first one, I have some maternity shots were the eyelid is a bit droppy like hers in the first one of this series. Could you show me how to fix it? Thanks in advance

Most reactions

Back