Nice beach day till .....

Ominous - and the result was?

WesternGuy
There was a group of about 20 of us. Took three trips but we were able to gather all the crap and hightail it to some shelter nearby. Plenty of beer, vodka and tequila, so not so bad [emoji3]

WesternGuy
There was a group of about 20 of us. Took three trips but we were able to gather all the crap and hightail it to some shelter nearby. Plenty of beer, vodka and tequila, so not so bad [emoji3]

Wasn't what I had in mind, but it is nice that all were safe and enjoyed the party. :biggrin-93: I was really curious about the type of "ugly" weather that the cloud unleashed on the group.

WesternGuy

WesternGuy

Wasn't what I had in mind, but it is nice that all were safe and enjoyed the party. :biggrin-93: I was really curious about the type of "ugly" weather that the cloud unleashed on the group.

WesternGuy
About an hour some hard sideways rain. Guts i imagine were at 30 knots. Thing howled for a bit. No hail. Just wind and rain.

Thanks. Doesn't sound like an experience you want to duplicate soon. :biggrin-93:

WesternGuy

I love florida storms like that. Impressive looking clouds.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back