nice discussion topic inside...

Funny how Hobbes does the cooking around here :mrgreen:

Lensmeister said:
ok I think I am gonna fry for that one ;)
Alison might be rattling around the kitchen as we speak to make sure of it! :shock:

my my my.....

terri said:
Alison might be rattling around the kitchen as we speak to make sure of it! :shock:

my my my.....

Nah, I went out there to get the frying pan but I got distracted by the ice cream :blushing:

I used to have a picture of this...but I'll go from memory....

Proof that girls are evil

We know that girls require time and money
Girls = Time x Money

We know that Time is Money
Girls = Money x Money

Girls = (Money)^2 .... Money squared

We also know that Money is the root of all Evil
Money = (Evil)^1/2 ....root of evil

Girls = [(Money)^2]^1/2 = Evil

So therefore we must conclude that...
Girls = Evil

Yeah...you boys don't talk like that about us when you are all sick and whiney, and we take care of you and nurture you back to health, regardless of the whining.

...or when we surprise you when you get home from work with a nice homecooked meal, homemade cheesecake, and a backrub.

core_17 said:
....or when we email you naughty picture you find it google images, just to make you smile.

You email googled pics? I just use the camera on his cell phone to take pics of my naughty bits and then text page him while he's at work for him to check it out. :badangel: See, we're not all evil. :twisted:

photogoddess said:
You email googled pics? I just use the camera on his cell phone to take pics of my naughty bits and then text page him while he's at work for him to check it out. :badangel: See, we're not all evil. :twisted:

I'm not saying that hasn't crossed my mind (you know it has)...I'm just not comfortable enough with myself doing that...yet. :twisted:

photogoddess said:
in the words of arty, w00t!!!!!!

Most reactions

Back