Nice to meet you...See what I have:

batonrougeart

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.coreynichols.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hey everyone. Just thought I would stop by and finally register here. I have been lingering around for sometime, just looking at everyones great work....and thought is was time for me to share with you all. And what better way than telling you a little about "me".
My name is Corey, I live in southern Louisiana....and started doing photography about 8 months ago. I am "originally" a painter, producing mostly abstract now a days. I also draw, which I keep it in the lines and am much more focused in the detail aspect of it. What got me into photography was the fact I would see things I would want to incorporate into a painting or drawing, and would snap a pic of it. Well, some of the pics I got, I just couldnt take anything away from them.....They spoke by themselves alone. So, I have just been doing it ever since. Taking interesting pictures, and leaving them as they are rather than trying to "recreate" in a drawing, something that already exists.
I am currently using a fuji fine pix S20 pro. I have a few pics on my website I am just putting together, and would greatly appreciate it if you could stop by, check it out, and let me know what you think.
Im glad to finally be posting among a group of very talented photographers, and I am sure I will learn alot and enjoy my stay with the forum.

Thanks,
Corey
www.coreynichols.com

I appreciate it. Those are just a few That I uploaded to get the "gallery" section started off. Any comments, or suggestions WELCOME.

Most reactions

Back