Nichole + Jeff - engaged

Robin Usagani

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Not feeling it on this session.. but did my best.

1. p678361188.jpg
  2. p783531471.jpg
  3. p619874082.jpg
  4. p754224286.jpg
  5. p922417673.jpg
  6. p1048488491.jpg
  7. p743089750.jpg
  8. p854724553.jpg
  9. p802861695.jpg
  10. p940063375.jpg
  11. p847954915.jpg
  12. p628242122.jpg
  13. p570038317.jpg

I'm feeling them, I am. I think #5/6 are my favorite, good use of the archetecture. I think you did well here!

5 & 6 are my favs too! I think the set is great.

7 and 10 are my favorites. I'm so jealous of all the nice hilly terrain that you have! Not so much here in Florida!

6 and 10 do it for me. Good stuff

I like the set. She seems slightly out of her comfort zone, but I love your side of the shoot

I think it's them.
Nothing to do with looks either.

Now I know not everybody is comfortable in front of the camera, but seems like they have no enthusiasm
Lighting and local are good.

Nice photos, that guy look like Lucifer from Supernatural. :mrgreen:

Nice job, as always Robin

I think it's them.
Nothing to do with looks either.

Now I know not everybody is comfortable in front of the camera, but seems like they have no enthusiasm

agreed, i think its the subjects interaction. my fear with shooting people is their self consciousness. Sometimes we are concerned with things that no one else is and we compensate for them. I think learning how to direct people for great shots (without offending) is a great skill to learn . As of now, I prefer animals they just kinda don't care haha.

pros need to interact with the subjects in order for the poses not to look forced - its not them if this was a paid shoot, its you. watch for the forced and unflattering poses.

4 is really weird, but I like it the most. It's not a run of the mill shot, it made me want to look at it more than the others. I would clone out the metal part on the right, it distracted me a bit.

^^^ this.

I don't feel the shots. Composition, exposure, sharpness, lighting, location... all great. All very nice!
But in terms of the connection with the subjects, I'm not feeling it. I'm feeling a disconnect.

10 and 12 seem to be the only ones with some sort of natural, emotion going on. A real laugh captured...

^^^ this.

I don't feel the shots. Composition, exposure, sharpness, lighting, location... all great. All very nice!
But in terms of the connection with the subjects, I'm not feeling it. I'm feeling a disconnect.

10 and 12 seem to be the only ones with some sort of natural, emotion going on. A real laugh captured...
What they said!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back