Night in the House of Commons

triggerhappy

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.pbase.com
I took this on the way home from work the other day.

original.jpg

i like it, but wish it was a bit larger. kinda adds depth to the image!

triggerhappy said:
The question is... should the moon stay or should it go?

My opinion about the moon (in general) is that of course it should stay! Where would it take up earth people if the moon should go??? Hm? ;)

It is a little confusing in this picture, I do admit, and I, too, only realised what "the blue spot" was after you had explained it, triggerhappy. But once I had looked closely enough and realised what I see, I like it to be in the picture. I am sure you wouldn't necessarily have taken the picture in the first place if the moon hadn't been there (?).

LaFoto said:
triggerhappy said:
The question is... should the moon stay or should it go?

My opinion about the moon (in general) is that of course it should stay! Where would it take up earth people if the moon should go??? Hm? ;)

It is a little confusing in this picture, I do admit, and I, too, only realised what "the blue spot" was after you had explained it, triggerhappy. But once I had looked closely enough and realised what I see, I like it to be in the picture. I am sure you wouldn't necessarily have taken the picture in the first place if the moon hadn't been there (?).

Keep the moon! It is part of the nature. :D
Although I heard a quote: "photography is the art of reduction", I don't buy it, anyway.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back