Night Lights 2nd try. C&C.

trades2cash

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Just shot a few more night shots. No quite there yet but let me know what you think. ISO 100 , Shutter 30 seconds , aperture F/16. thanks signed.....Randall
DSC_0007.jpg

30 seconds might be just a tad long... and due to the very dark background beyond the city, maybe a better crop.

Just curious what city in GA has buildings high enough to do that, yet also has a Bi-Lo!?

Thanks for the input kn4ds. Cropping part of the dark background is a good ideal. I was not on top of a building, it is a very big hill with a very narrow road. I literally had to set my tripod up in the road to get the shot. thank goodness there is hardly no traffic on the road. Oh yea, if 30secs. is to long what should i try next time?

Thanks for the input kn4ds. Cropping part of the dark background is a good ideal. I was not on top of a building, it is a very big hill with a very narrow road. I literally had to set my tripod up in the road to get the shot. thank goodness there is hardly no traffic on the road. Oh yea, if 30secs. is to long what should i try next time?

something less then 30 seconds. :mrgreen:

Got me thinking Dalton.

I dunno, I'm thinking about 15 seconds. It might be underexposed, but the trouble is all the lights and signs are blown out except for the Bi-Lo sign.

I think it looks good, take it with a grain of salt. I am a newbie. its not the most interesting shot but if you did it for the "night" effect I think you got it.

Thanks for the comments everyone, and yes alarionov i was trying for the car light trails effect. The composition is not all that great, but i am very limited where i live. Will have to venture further out one night. Thanks again signed.........Randall

Most reactions

Back