night photography - #1 vs #2

pezuzaine

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
i know night photography is very tricky esp getting a proper WB. i was hoping you guys can critique the following.

for #1 i like the fact that the sky stayed night blue, but the street lights and the lights from the houses gave out an orangey color cast to it. then looking at #2 it's just all around orangey.

all the setting were a tad different from the other but i'm pretty sure i shouldn't be getting that orange glow. i've seen various night shots in which the sky and lights stayed a well balanced color. any suggestions?

DSC_0168.jpg

DSC_1220.jpg

~ p

I like 2 only because in 1 you have a person and you can see the parking lot but other then that they are both great shots

I like 2 only because in 1 you have a person and you can see the parking lot but other then that they are both great shots

lol that's me in the picture. i have another one without me but i couldn't seem to find it.

Good job. Seems like you are far from the downtown area, I would like to see how #2 will look without the suburb/houses.

i like both but no1 more becuase you have a person(first object) viewing your main scene( your other object) gives complexity to your photo. i like.

Most reactions

Back