Night Photos

chantal7

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Okay, so I tried to find the "bloopers" forum, but I am losing my mind, I'm not sure if it was a forum or a topic? oh well, I'll post my pictures here. They are definitely bloopers. Some are blurry because it was windy out, and some I just didn't take the time to make them look better, I was with someone and didn't want to keep them waiting. Anyway, here they are! :lmao:

IMG_3040.jpg

IMG_3037.jpg

IMG_3030.jpg

IMG_3028.jpg

IMG_3041.jpg

quickshot

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Photos OK to edit
I like your third one a lot. The street lights look like stars : ) And from my personal experience, if you want good shots, you gotta have time and not worry about keeping someone waiting. Gotta get those shots without being rushed, ya know? : )

Battou

TPF junkie!
Reaction score
Website
www.photo-lucidity.com
Photos NOT OK to edit
Site got a slight overhaul back in January, the "Snapshots and Bloopers" forum was renamed "Just For Fun!" at that time.

Your mind is intact.

OP
chantal7

chantal7

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Photos NOT OK to edit
I like your third one a lot. The street lights look like stars : ) And from my personal experience, if you want good shots, you gotta have time and not worry about keeping someone waiting. Gotta get those shots without being rushed, ya know? : )

Thank you. I understand pictures are very time consuming and you need patience for it :) that time I just didn't feel like it. I can always go back there one night by myself and snap a picture. It's kind of annoying how it was windy though, your camera kind of moves while it's on the tripod. There's no stopping that one. I plan on getting some more in the summer :p

Site got a slight overhaul back in January, the "Snapshots and Bloopers" forum was renamed "Just For Fun!" at that time.

Your mind is intact.

Phew! lol - I didn't know that actually.

Most reactions

New Topics