Night Photos

chantal7

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Okay, so I tried to find the "bloopers" forum, but I am losing my mind, I'm not sure if it was a forum or a topic? oh well, I'll post my pictures here. They are definitely bloopers. Some are blurry because it was windy out, and some I just didn't take the time to make them look better, I was with someone and didn't want to keep them waiting. Anyway, here they are! :lmao:

IMG_3040.jpg

IMG_3037.jpg

IMG_3030.jpg

IMG_3028.jpg

IMG_3041.jpg

I like your third one a lot. The street lights look like stars : ) And from my personal experience, if you want good shots, you gotta have time and not worry about keeping someone waiting. Gotta get those shots without being rushed, ya know? : )

Site got a slight overhaul back in January, the "Snapshots and Bloopers" forum was renamed "Just For Fun!" at that time.

Your mind is intact.

I like your third one a lot. The street lights look like stars : ) And from my personal experience, if you want good shots, you gotta have time and not worry about keeping someone waiting. Gotta get those shots without being rushed, ya know? : )

Thank you. I understand pictures are very time consuming and you need patience for it :) that time I just didn't feel like it. I can always go back there one night by myself and snap a picture. It's kind of annoying how it was windy though, your camera kind of moves while it's on the tripod. There's no stopping that one. I plan on getting some more in the summer :p

Site got a slight overhaul back in January, the "Snapshots and Bloopers" forum was renamed "Just For Fun!" at that time.

Your mind is intact.

Phew! lol - I didn't know that actually.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back