Night Photos

Prashanna

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Here are two photos I took at night. The pictures seem to really grainy unfortunately.

Please comment and criticize, thanks.

tripod.jpg

DSC01177.jpg

I like them. Did you use external lighting or is that all natural light?

I would try for a longer shutter speed to fill in some of the underexposed detail in the first photograph. But great job. I like both pics.

nice pics, night time is one area i have really gotten into recently, its a whole new world of photography. a lot more time consuming though.

i like #2. both are nice (and creepy, but not in a bad way). but #2's "ghostly" figure is great!

They both have a lot of noise. Did you shoot at 1600 ISO? Like the concept of both, but the first could do without your tripod shadow. I like the spot of light in the second too, and the creepy character in the background.

They both have a lot of noise. Did you shoot at 1600 ISO? Like the concept of both, but the first could do without your tripod shadow. I like the spot of light in the second too, and the creepy character in the background.

+1 on the tripod shadow. I also agree with the comment regarding the ghostly figure in the second picture. For me, the second is my favorite.

Ryan

Last edited:
Thanks all of you. :)

TheSon: They weren't taken using a flash or by natural light, but by normal incandescent ceiling lights in different rooms. I got my prefered amount of light by closing or opening doors.

Also for the tripod picture, I don't know, I put the tripod shadow in it on purpose, because it creates a focal point and adds a bit of surrealism to it.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back