Night scenes

xs400

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.xsrider.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I went out last night to practice my night photography. Here are 3 images from my walk around the neighborhood at about 9pm. I made the mistake of shooting these as jpg's instead of RAW. I really need to pay more attention to details. I did my best at color adjustment using PS CS2. Pentax K100D with kit 18-55mm.

night1.jpg

night3.jpg

night2.jpg

lol whats with the yield sign?

Would have liked to have seen some close up shots of the succulants (SP?) in that light.

why didn't you take a picture of the whole city if you were on top of a hill overseeing everything?

why didn't you take a picture of the whole city if you were on top of a hill overseeing everything?

I was kinda wondering the same. Would like to have seen #1 from higher up to get a better angle on the city and less sky.

You ask for it. You get it. I had the shot but did not post it. This shot looks a little more north compared to the shot in my first post.

That's the San Mateo Bridge crossing San Francisco Bay.

night4.jpg

oddly enough (we're never happy around here) I was hoping for a mix of the 2 shots... the angle (or closer to the angle) of the second with the park bench and foreground lighting of the first.

Most reactions

Back