Night shot of Mission Viejo Lake

MikeFlorendo

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I think I should have use the LENR on this long exposure because when I zoom in there are blue and red dots.

$MV_lake (1 of 1).jpg

I wanted to post a comment, then I remembered something, then I went to your profile to check it out, and yes... I told you a while ago that I'll not post comments on your threads...

So... let's just pretend that I didn't post this comment ;)

I like the picture.

I wanted to post a comment, then I remembered something, then I went to your profile to check it out, and yes... I told you a while ago that I'll not post comments on your threads...

So... let's just pretend that I didn't post this comment ;)

I like the picture.

I remember telling you that you can post on my pictures but I left it up to you. Lets just say we got off on the wrong foot and go forward. If you have a comment I would appreciate hearing what you have to say. I like your Flikr stream-

I remember telling you that you can post on my pictures but I left it up to you. Lets just say we got off on the wrong foot and go forward. If you have a comment I would appreciate hearing what you have to say. I like your Flikr stream-
it's a deal then :)

don't apply noise reduction in your camera and shoot raw

it's a deal then :)

don't apply noise reduction in your camera and shoot raw

I shot RAW but it was a 10 minute exposure. I wanted the star burst on the lights so I shot f10 and I wanted clarity so I shot iso 200. This lead me to a 10 minute exposure. The blue and red dots are only there when you completely zoom in in LR. I did test shots at iso 6400 to convert the time to iso 200 without waiting 8-12 minutes per shot to find out I was under or over exposed and to get the comp I wanted.

Most reactions

Back