Night Shots from my window...

lostcase_gib

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.markgalliano.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Shots taken at about 1am from my window, played with levels a bit but not too much as im too tired... what do u think???

IMG_2950_1.jpg

IMG_2957_1.jpg

first one looks good. 2nd one looks like you set your iso way to high as it has alot of noise

I like the first one and i think the second one has a good idea behind it, but like stated previously has a high noise issue

A bit of NeatImage might help and NOT render Photo 2 too soft, either (I tried for you, lostcase, wanna see?). I felt like trying since I like the second photo quite a bit, given it's only that tree lit up from some street light, and the starry sky. Nice idea.

I second NeatImage. And its free too, so you can't go wrong. You can also see a tiny part of the crane in the 2nd photo.

I did nothing other than run it through the Demo Version of NeatImage which you can download for free at www.neatimage.com - look:

Lostcase-gib_IMG_2957_1_filtered.jpg

cheerz for that!

will be downloading it and using it on previous pics i have taken when i had the iso setting on 400 and 800!! lol i learnt very quickly not to do that again!

ermmm f3.2 with a 10sec exposure on ISO 200 for the tree shot and the landscape shot was f/2.7, ISO 80 and a 15sec exposure. then played with levels a bit.

Camera is a Canon s5 is (semi-slr)

Of course there's going to be noise, they're long exposures.

They're good attempts, but next time, try for even LONGER exposures, like 20 minutes.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back