Night Street, Macro, and Globe Pano photos

Yahoozy

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
It has been quite literally forever since I have posted on here, and for a while there I thought I lost my photo flame. But God save me a week ago my passion was once again sparked and I really knuckled down.

I already posted a picture similar to this here but I wanted to try an improvement.

_IGP7072.jpg

I'm not really sure which is better

I recently became interested in street photography at night so the last few nights I've been exploring my streets after dark
_IGP7135.jpg

And a globe pano to spice things up =P
MovementGlobe.jpg

Thanks for looking guys! :mrgreen:

holy crap! the last picture looks truly amazing and unreal! How on earth did you do that?? It looks you used a fisheye but even more extreme lol. #2 just looks different than any night photos I have seen, very creative ;)

Thanks guys =D

#3 is called a Globe Panoramic
basically what you do is you take a 360 degree panoramic shot and use the "Polar Coordinates" filter in photoshop
it turns the entire shot in on itself, makes it look like a miniature planet =P

Thanks guys =D

#3 is called a Globe Panoramic
basically what you do is you take a 360 degree panoramic shot and use the "Polar Coordinates" filter in photoshop
it turns the entire shot in on itself, makes it look like a miniature planet =P

wow lol never heard of that one before and it's something I definitely want to try once I've got a tripod :D

btw where the hell did you get all your nifty ideas from? :p
I remember you started the composite photos thing like a year ago and got a lot of people into creating their own and now this :)

I have never heard of that filter, gonna have to give that a go sometime.
Great shots, well done

wow lol never heard of that one before and it's something I definitely want to try once I've got a tripod :D

btw where the hell did you get all your nifty ideas from? :p
I remember you started the composite photos thing like a year ago and got a lot of people into creating their own and now this :)

you don't need a tripod, if you have a good enough pano stitching program you can handhold them, assuming there's enough light. For one like this a tripod is essential, those were 30 second exposures

and idk where the composite photos came about i just had the idea one day and it evolved from there
the globe pano thing i looked up on google, i saw a picture of it and i wanted to find out how to do it

there's a link to a site about how to do it on this site, just search Globe Panoramic and you'll find it

Most reactions

New Topics

Back