Nightly Visitor

Wow...I saw an aprilraven post and had to take a double look. This is just an awesome shot. Holy, girl...you gotta post more. Do you have a bunch of photos in hiding, and your holding them from us? Bet you even have a crow pic....dont cha.?
Excellent shot...hope to see more from you soon.

aprilraven said:
raymond....true about the nails, but how do you stir all the concoctions without them?
(where did i put that eye of newt??? hate when i lose that....)

just be carefull with those weapons! you might kill something in one of your concoctions!!, when do we see more stuff?

aprilraven, I'm surprised at you! Out in the daylight? SPF 550? :lmao:

I keep telling her there's no more room in the back yard she calls a pound for all of her strays, but... bleeding heart that she is . . . :heart:

I hate to say it ... there will be no living with her after this, but she could give the Photo Goddesses here a run for their money. Not only does she have a great eye (the other one pains her something awful these days) for scenery but she's great with people pictures, too.

If ya'll think this one is good, you should see the moon pictures . . .

dang, anicole, what is this gonna cost me??? the other eye???

thanks...(i think....) remember, i still have that "other" spell for you....takes care of that rash..... you still have that, right??? :D

bleeding heart???? brings back fond memories!!!!!!!!!!!! :confused:

aprilraven, how quickly you forget:

I have pictures of you and I'm not afraid to use them.:greenpbl:

but remember, we both have black mail things....and you forget the one for all...all for one....

blood may bind... but pictures keep things neat and tidy....

shall we continue this on a more private venue???
(sneaky hobbittssesssss....tricksy..)

Yeah, yeah . . . woogidy woogidy!:wink:

Seriously, post your moons and some of the others. You do good work -- show it off. :hug::

Wow, great shot Aprilraven! I was surprised to see a post from you... looks like you've really been holding out on all of us! I think we all want to see more of your pics. This is an amazing shot!

reaper, and photogal....as an old southern expression says, even a blind hog finds an acorn every once in a while....
thank you both for the compliments.... it means so much....

aprilraven said:
reaper, and photogal....as an old southern expression says, even a blind hog finds an acorn every once in a while....

I think you are being way to humble here and underestimating yourself. If some one told me this picture was published in a good nature magazine, I would not be surprised. You caught and framed a good expression on him, the log adds nicely to the picture. I know if I took the picture I would be highly pleased with it. :thumbsup:

very good shot aprilraven, you are just teasing us with the odd one here and there, let's see more, this is good work.

Most reactions

Back